Distance Makes the heart grow fonder
We opened California Yoga to start something magical in the community. Because of every one of YOU, we have done just that and, boy, are we proud.
Our top priority is and always will be the health and wellness of our yoga family (instructors and clients). While many big studios around the country continue to keep their doors open, it’s my social responsibility as a business owner and mother to protect my instructors and our yoga community. It was a really tough decision and heavy on my heart, but we are voluntarily PAUSING services until April 1 after tonight's classes. We will officially close effective, March 17. All packages will be PAUSED. You will not lose any time or classes.
Our policies & contracts will stay in place.
Our online channel will be provided for FREE and we will continue to update and add new content for you.
We will take one day at a time, but, again, plan to re-open April 1.
If we can open sooner, we will!
Be on the lookout for videos on Californiayogastudio.com, if you need assistance let us know! Use promo code HOME20 for 30 days FREE ACCESS.
Here’s what you can do in this time off:
1. Respect your vulnerable populations by self distancing and adhering to capacity limits and avoiding crowds.
2. Consider donating to local organizations to feed people in need.
3. Use this time to hit the RESET button. Take good care of your mental health and everyone around you. Try not to REACT, but to really assess and protect and prevent the spread of the virus with hygiene & extra-cleanliness.
4. Practice the 8 limbs of YOGA off the mat.
5. Practice PRESENCE with your loved ones. Try not to create scenarios that don’t exist. Live in the NOW.
6. Shower your loved ones with gratitude and cherish the intimate time together and get to know one another on a deeper level through face to face conversations, games, play, and meals together.
Thank you for understanding. We love you all and can’t wait to see you again April 1!
We are all in this together…just a screen apart, for now.
Kimi & California Yoga Collective
TOP NOTCH YOGA & GOOD VIBES
California Yoga is the premiere Toledo area yoga studio that offers inclusive classes for ALL LEVELS, BODIES and AGES.
Our alignment-based yoga classes are suitable for BEGINNER to ADVANCED students. Our Toledo yoga instructors are EXPERIENCED and PASSIONATE about California on and off the mat.
COME PRACTICE YOGA WITH US!
CALIFORNIA YOGA'S PLATFORM IS TO TRANSPORT YOU INTO THE SPIRITUAL, DEVOTIONAL, WELCOMING, LOVING, NON-JUDGMENTAL, PEACEFUL, CHEERFUL, LOW KEY, INSPIRATIONAL, MOTIVATIONAL, LAID-BACK, MODERN, BOHO, CLEANSING, HEALING, DREAMING, NURTURING TOLEDO YOGA STUDIO & BOUTIQUE.
IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY AT
BY KIMI RAE
Her heart is scattered like GLITTER all over CALIFORNIA but her ROOTS are in TOLEDO, OHIO.
Kimi and her extraordinary instructors share with you the gift of yoga, knowledge and the California experience.
TOP NOTCH YOGA, GOOD VIBES.
Our classes offer a stellar caliber of movement.
California Yoga Studio will be your new favorite space in Sylvania, Ohio.
SUNRISE TO SUNSET.
DR. JENNIFER BERMAN
Co-Host on The Doctors
As a mother, doctor and media personality, I have to make physical and emotional wellness a priority. Kimi has been instrumental in this process. She has helped me to establish a meditation practice that works for my life and schedule. She also inspired me and many other high-profile clients throughout LA about the benefits of yoga. Not only is she my favorite Yogini, but also an amazing woman and loyal friend. I am so excited to support her on her exciting new journey.